The council meeting for today (June 8th, 2021), will be postponed to next Tuesday, June 15th, at 6:00pm. Thank you.
North Outhouses are Closed for repairs until further notice. Alberta Environment and Parks Operations Division is sorry for the inconvenience.
Vulcan County has received enough moisture to move to an Advisory. We will continue to monitor moisture levels and fire risk throughout the County, and may update the status as needed. Fire permits are being issued, but may be cancelled at any time with little to no notice.
If conditions change, the County may impose a Fire Ban or Restriction at any time. If a Fire Ban or Restriction is imposed, you must immediately and fully extinguish your fire.
Fire Permits will be reviewed Monday – Friday between 8am and 430pm. Permits requested on the weekend or holidays will not be reviewed until the next business day.
This Fire Advisory is in effect until further notice.