For further health information regarding Covid19:
- There is growing interest in the value of face masks. Medical research suggests that masks of any kind are likely helpful in reducing the transmission of a virus, however, effectiveness will vary depending on the type of mask and how it is worn. The United States Center for Disease Control (CDC) has provided guidelines on the wearing of face masks and how to make one for yourself. The document can be downloaded. CDC Face Mask Guidelines.
- Drive Through Covid19 Testing
- Covid19 Modelling Projection (04/28/20)
- COVID19 Messaging from Regional EMA, Local Physicians and Vulcan County Health and Wellness Foundation (Apr 17/20)
- This video has been recommended by Alberta Health Services and the Alberta Emergency Management Agency.
- How Coronavirus attacks the body:
- AHS Social Distancing Video: