The Village of Milo campground is first come first serve. There is a dumping station, access to power and water at each site.
Rates are as follows:
Daily – $25.00 per night
Weekly – $150.00 per week
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and you must clean up after them. If barking becomes a problem, you may be asked to remove the animal or vacate the campground.
- Campers must not remove or damage any property.
- Quiet time between 11:00 pm – 7:30 am. Please be considerate of other campers and the residents of Milo.
- No open fires.
- The Village of Milo or it’s employees will not be responsible in case of fire, theft, accident, injury or loss of any kind.
- Please secure all valuables.
COVID19 Guidelines for using the campground:
- MAINTAIN PHYSICAL DISTANCING OF AT LEAST 2 METRES
- WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY
- COVER COUGHS AND SNEEZES AND STAY HOME IF YOU’RE SICK
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE
- WEAR A MASK IN PUBLIC PLACES WHERE KEEPING A DISTANCE OF 2 METRES IS DIFFICULT
*CAMPING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK*